Remove this ad

fion

regular

Lead

Apr 26 10 12:20 AM

Tags : :

so lets talk about videos games bitches.

Ive recently went through the horror thats known as the Last Remnant Demo on Steam and oh boy. i love this game but boy do i sure fucking hate this demo, starts you off in a room with random people that talk to you vaugely about your objective, sped 5 min and you might disciver you can leave the room and go to a city map. and wander around for a half hour then end up on the world map, fight trandom monsters, then get to another city to have a cutscene played and the demo stops there. its quite a mons- i mean gem i assure you.

Other games: Dragon age origins

Oh my god, its like they took never winter nights and made it actually fun.  the stories arnt boring as shit and the difficulty even at normal mode is enough to keep me going back to this masterpeice,  not to mention the wearable armors and weapons actually look neat and not every other ally wears the same shit thats recolored, the skill system and fighting abilities stack alot better compared to alot of ofher games ive played out there which is saying alot.

small others i will get back to when im not tired:

Star Ocean 4
God of war 3
Spyro dawn of the dragon
Killing Floor
Champions online

One Time, at Rabbit Camp, I Stuck a Carrot up my Gas Pipe.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Apr 27 10 12:19 PM

Killing Floor has to be the poor man's left 4 dead. It has a basic story behind it but no real development behind the characters or the plot aside from a short description provided in the core maps. The Characters are little more then generic reskins with a different biography typed up for each one. However the descriptions have a sense of dry British wit about it that I find amusing. For a story junkie like myself I find that killing floor completely misses the mark with the lack of a story mode. But come on... Your not going to expect much of a story after dropping 15 bucks on a team based zombie slaying game? NO! You expect mindless violence, swarms of drooling, puss dripping carcuses and scientific abominations after your flesh and whatever weapons you can get your hands on to blow their bloody heads off!

This is exactaly what you get. This game at the start takes off the gloves when you decide to stop being a pussy and go into normal mode. If you go alone, you better know the map your on and have a fully loaded clip. The monsters still even come after you after you blow their heads off! The clots will swarm all over you and hold you in place as a monstrosity with a chainsaw for an arm will gut you like a cornish game hen. Undead tarts that are invisible will try to rape you! The boomer's British and even more morbidly obese and even less hygienic cosuin will puke on you! And at the end of it all you have a showdown with the mad scientist that started this mess. A scientist so badass that he grafted a rocket launcher, minigun and a flame thrower onto ONE ARM! But... He loses some bad ass points do to the fact that he cloaks and runs like a bitch whenever you start to get him on the ropes... That and call for another swarm of minions as he licks his wounds.

About the weapons, you can eather find weapons laying around the map or you can buy them at the trader between each wave. Depending on the difficulty level you have one minuet to fifteen seconds to find the trader's hide out, shop, and get out to face the next wave of experiments. Which forces you to locate where the trader is setting up shop and fight off the hungry hoard at the same time. There is a nice selection of weapons. The standard pistols that can be duel whealed, shot guns, automadic firearms, pipe bombs, melee weapons such as reliable and noisy chainsaw and the *CHOP!* katana. All are fine choices and all depend on your play style and choice. Which leads into the purks. Purks are leveled up by using weapons in the purk set. For example, the bezerker you need to get up close and personal with the experiments and CHOP them to bits in order to become a better bezerker  but you can still have the sharp shooter purk activated for the round. Purks can offer resistances to different enemies, attacks, offer discounts on certen weapons,boost damage dealt and reload time.

This game FORCES you to play well with others, offers up a lot of choices for taking on the hoard and for the price. Can't be beat if you have some spare cash give this game a go if your into slaying hoards of zombies.

Warning, Management reserves the right to set your stupid ass on fire.

Quote    Reply   

fion

regular

#2 [url]

Apr 27 10 6:33 PM

Killing Floor has to be the poor man's left 4 dead. It has a basic story behind it but no real development behind the characters or the plot aside from a short description provided in the core maps. The Characters are little more then generic reskins with a different biography typed up for each one. However the descriptions have a sense of dry British wit about it that I find amusing. For a story junkie like myself I find that killing floor completely misses the mark with the lack of a story mode. But come on... Your not going to expect much of a story after dropping 15 bucks on a team based zombie slaying game? NO! You expect mindless violence, swarms of drooling, puss dripping carcuses and scientific abominations after your flesh and whatever weapons you can get your hands on to blow their bloody heads off!
This is exactaly what you get. This game at the start takes off the gloves when you decide to stop being a pussy and go into normal mode. If you go alone, you better know the map your on and have a fully loaded clip. The monsters still even come after you after you blow their heads off! The clots will swarm all over you and hold you in place as a monstrosity with a chainsaw for an arm will gut you like a cornish game hen. Undead tarts that are invisible will try to rape you! The boomer's British and even more morbidly obese and even less hygienic cosuin will puke on you! And at the end of it all you have a showdown with the mad scientist that started this mess. A scientist so badass that he grafted a rocket launcher, minigun and a flame thrower onto ONE ARM! But... He loses some bad ass points do to the fact that he cloaks and runs like a bitch whenever you start to get him on the ropes... That and call for another swarm of minions as he licks his wounds.
About the weapons, you can eather find weapons laying around the map or you can buy them at the trader between each wave. Depending on the difficulty level you have one minuet to fifteen seconds to find the trader's hide out, shop, and get out to face the next wave of experiments. Which forces you to locate where the trader is setting up shop and fight off the hungry hoard at the same time. There is a nice selection of weapons. The standard pistols that can be duel whealed, shot guns, automadic firearms, pipe bombs, melee weapons such as reliable and noisy chainsaw and the *CHOP!* katana. All are fine choices and all depend on your play style and choice. Which leads into the purks. Purks are leveled up by using weapons in the purk set. For example, the bezerker you need to get up close and personal with the experiments and CHOP them to bits in order to become a better bezerker  but you can still have the sharp shooter purk activated for the round. Purks can offer resistances to different enemies, attacks, offer discounts on certen weapons,boost damage dealt and reload time.
This game FORCES you to play well with others, offers up a lot of choices for taking on the hoard and for the price. Can't be beat if you have some spare cash give this game a go if your into slaying hoards of zombies.

-crion

Calling it a poor mans Left 4 dead is a downright insult.

Its more like a....

valued CSS Mod even though it uses the unreal engien.

Quote    Reply   

fion

regular

#4 [url]

Apr 28 10 10:53 AM

I agree with what you said completely.

I belive killing floor is pretty underated, and more people should give it a try.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help