Remove this ad

Lead

Jun 6 10 10:23 AM

Tags : :

It's that time again, lol. Had quite a bit of free time, so I thought I'd try out some shirt designs again. Not Pokemon this time either. I guess crits would be cool, or just general thoughts. Most of these are WIPs and need work [or might end up getting tossed out]

Anyway!

The first one. Started out kinda bad, but I'm still new at this. Made the design smaller and I think it looks a lot nicer here.

I like these. Simple and cute. Both are doodles by me. I like these and might keep them as they are.

Here's a few variations on this one. Another older design I made that I thought might look nice on a shirt. It;s a bit off, but I'm not sure what to do for this one. I might scrap it. The design turned out blurry, idk what happened.

Anyway, just wanted to post some works in progress. I'll probably have more in the near future. Hopefully this will bring a tiny bit of life back in the forum? Lol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

fion

regular

#1 [url]

Jun 7 10 1:13 AM

These are really good,  You really have come a long way with shirts.   Keep up the good work.

One Time, at Rabbit Camp, I Stuck a Carrot up my Gas Pipe.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jun 22 10 2:34 PM

Here's a bunch more shirts and pants I made. I've just been lazy about putting them up.

I did this one kind of as a joke. Cum stain shirts. Kinda looks like paint but whatever. I made them after the paint shirts so~. Here it is on my boy and fat ass avs. Speaking of paint shirts..

Paint shirts and matching pants. In black and white tops. Here are the backs.

And here's a similar one, a bloody shirt. I thought this pic was kinda funny. It was before I made matching jeans.

In blue and greyish greenish.

And the last of it for now: scribbly animals! lol Bunny, Cat, Dog, Fox, Dragon

--Empa--

Quote    Reply   

fion

regular

#3 [url]

Jun 23 10 4:05 AM

Here's a bunch more shirts and pants I made. I've just been lazy about putting them up.

-empa

these are great!

i like how you started using the proper shaders on them.

keep making more!

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jul 14 10 11:09 AM

Wow, nice progress thus far. Your choice of T-graphics is pretty appealing. Like the main stream stuff, but not as gross.

Also some pretty good lighting effects! you're a regular shutterbug :3

If I may make a suggestion... Why not impliment some seams around the shirt's borders? That fold of stitched fabric where the sleeves collar and shirt-bottom end. It's really take these from "Great!" to "Pro!"

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jul 14 10 1:09 PM

Thanks for the compliments and suggestions :) I'll try it out on my next shirts and see how they look. Always looking for ideas and tips on getting better.

--Empa--

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Aug 5 10 8:25 PM

well, i never posted these mario shirts. i made these before i got crit so my bad.

Front and back. comes in five colours: green, blue, red, yellow and grey. Here's one because I'm lazy and its already for sale so I don't feel like it needs crit at this point, lol. I'll still try out the crits and stuff from before on newer shirts, again this is from before, I just never posted them.

and also pants.

The cum version of the pants to go with the shirt from before. Both are modeled here. Kind of a joke but whatever.

And Heart pants. All the same, just different colours. All of the pants could still just work/crit before I take final photos and put them in the shop. Or, of course, I'll just keep the tips for later. 

Thats all for now.

--Empa--

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Aug 13 10 4:31 PM

I wanted to make something cute for my Koopa av to wear since I decided to try and mod it [since i gave up the first time, it wasn't too good.]

Anyway, One up undies. Should be up for sale soon with my other things I have been putting off.

I dunno, I really like them. I think the mushroom on the panties could be a little smaller, but it depends really. It was more visible on my Koopa's bodyshape. Oh well.

--Empa--

Quote    Reply   

fion

regular

#9 [url]

Aug 14 10 4:28 AM

where did you find the templates for that bikini? or did you make it yourself, if you did thats very impressive.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Aug 14 10 5:56 AM

Nah, I didn't make it. I'll send you a link later if you want to the listing for it.

--Empa--

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help