Remove this ad

fion

regular

Lead

Jul 14 10 5:35 AM

Tags : :

Here is a modification of my old weavile to fit the awesome person that is crion.

Observe and compare the old and new ones as there have been small and large modifications

Click here to view the attachment
Click here to view the attachment
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jul 14 10 10:42 AM

I don't believe i mentioned how much I love this av. x___x

The original was on-model, but this new one just has SO much character. The eye shape, the color choice. It's really above and beyond!

Quote    Reply   

fion

regular

#2 [url]

Jul 14 10 10:49 AM

I don't believe i mentioned how much I love this av. x___x
The original was on-model, but this new one just has SO much character. The eye shape, the color choice. It's really above and beyond!

-opius

you are just saying that because fat lips are your sick sick fetish.

One Time, at Rabbit Camp, I Stuck a Carrot up my Gas Pipe.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jul 14 10 1:19 PM

I really like the head/eyes shape a lot more in the newer one. The eyes are so full of life and the kinda angry/sexyish shape just adds to it. The lips are sexy too. Even though the body is the same, the new skin just makes it look even better than the original. I think I've mentioned how much I love the avatar though.    

--Empa--

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jul 21 10 11:03 AM

Reactive eyes! You rarely do this with your avatars, but when you do, you give SO much more life to your creations.
Now if only you did some blinking! HARHG.

But seriously, this av blew me away when I saw it. You can make some REALLY awesome stuff when you want to. It just makes me squeal with delight x3

Quote    Reply   

fion

regular

#5 [url]

Jul 21 10 3:49 PM

Reactive eyes! You rarely do this with your avatars, but when you do, you give SO much more life to your creations.
Now if only you did some blinking! HARHG.
But seriously, this av blew me away when I saw it. You can make some REALLY awesome stuff when you want to. It just makes me squeal with delight x3

-cautioncat

PEOPLE DON'T NEED BLINKING EYES.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

fion

regular

#8 [url]

Jul 29 10 3:01 PM

STOP BEING LAZY

-cautioncat

Find Me a scripter that will dedicate some time and i will stop being lazy.   O:

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jul 29 10 5:56 PM

Hey. Actually........... I used that little cup-eye trick you gave me in my blinking eyes back in the day. The script itself makes it so the eye lids gotta be separate from the head, however, it's just a modified tail wagging scripty.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help