Remove this ad

fion

regular

Lead

Jul 15 10 9:43 AM

Tags : :

Magnolia "Maggie" Longheart   -The Iron Hammer-

Refrence to the old dragnaworld Novel i wrote back in 2001 (for those of you who have known me since then)

she used to use the Null head but ive changed it to a more broad accepting design that suits her better.

Click here to view the attachment

One Time, at Rabbit Camp, I Stuck a Carrot up my Gas Pipe.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jul 15 10 6:40 PM

The mouth and lower legs look so blurry compared to most of the other markings. Looks like her eye is clipping a little through her eyelid.
I enjoy the colours a lot though. The horns? on her head look really cool too.

--Empa--

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jul 16 10 11:30 AM

The blur on the mouth texture means you've really pushed this particular sculpt to its limits, which is a good thing, but textures won't happily comply. If you sculpt in wireframe mode, take a look at the mesh. Try and get the polygons/squares to be as uniform as possible around the jaw area.. its possible to fix, but difficult :C

I do like this design.. it could make for a good vendor item, if you're willing to part with her (and of course recolor). I'm going to point out the knees again; in another post I mentioned leaving the mesh knee be, and adding hind leg musculature below it. I can illustrate it better in-world, I suppose.

Quote    Reply   

fion

regular

#3 [url]

Jul 17 10 5:03 AM

The blur on the mouth texture means you've really pushed this particular sculpt to its limits,

-opius

that is actually 100% wrong.

the sculpt wasent pused to its limit, i used a very large brush in polypaint to do the mouth and didint put it into photoshop which resulted in its blur

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jul 21 10 9:41 PM

Really? Not to be contradicting, but it if you look at the edge of the muzzle on the right side one, you can see the line of the mouth blur both upward and downward. Zig Zagging, as it were.  That's what lead me to believe my prior statement : <   

Quote    Reply   

fion

regular

#5 [url]

Jul 22 10 9:17 AM

Really? Not to be contradicting, but it if you look at the edge of the muzzle on the right side one, you can see the line of the mouth blur both upward and downward. Zig Zagging, as it were.  That's what lead me to believe my prior statement : <   

-opius

Note that when i polypaint. i increase the geometry by x6 so the resolution of the texture is based on how big my brushes are not. how the sculpt is shaped as you can display any amount of pixles on any face.

Click here to view the attachment

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help