Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Aug 8 10 8:48 PM

I like the kitty browser wallpaper :0 it's cute! I want it... though my alchemical array one is pretty nifty.
cindy_sanders2@yahoo.com? Cindy, is that you?
There's no need of hiding here, really (and if you wanted to, it's called photoshop or mspaint)
This forum isn't for bashing, we really frown upon that stuff. This forum is for helping others, and keeping fans informed!

And this doesn't prove much, as Ganador and Opius have said. In fact... this plays more into PF's favor more than anything oO;

It's cool though, thanks for posting this :D

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Aug 9 10 8:23 AM

Why would cindy post this when it proves that she never had the permission from the start?
Poor max. I donno. if I knew someone was joyriding my characters for cash I'd be ripshit and demand compensation.

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Aug 28 10 1:02 PM

Why oh why would we delete something like this? One, we don't hide shit, two.. it's.. yeah, fairly incriminating to your side of the story....

And yeah, no hidding, honestly, how else would you get that email unless you are the person in question. I like to think your a smart person, dumb ways of going about things, but smart none the less. Your stance wil have more weight if you held it from out from behind your mask there....

We're all adults here. No need to act childish.

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Oct 8 10 9:43 PM

I hadn't planned on replying to any of this, but after talking with Flashdust/Ganador about what is going on, it looks like I need to.  I will try and explain my side of it.

Flashdust/Ganador said in this post.
"Almost immediately after announcing our intentions on FA, this RECoyote person purchased some human made (non fur made)  cheap version of the pan pacific auditorium, and rezzed it somewhere, and then had the nerve to post a landmark link to it as a shout on my FA, in hopes of getting accidental hits,"

Second part first.
Yes I did post a SLURL on Flashdust/Ganador’s FA page, I meant it as a personal invitation for him to our grand opening May 1st 2009.  Now I was hasty and didn't add anything to the shout.  So it looked bad from his side of it.  Besides how bad would it have sounded if I had said anything like "Come to our Grand Opening"?

First part now.

My wife Perri use to work at a Xanadu on Norway sim, It closed spring or summer of 2008.  I had found this Xanadu before meeting Perri and finding the builders name on a prim and I found his Xstr page with the building listing from his profile.  
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Pan-Pacific-Auditorium-V20-slex/196967

In the summer of 2008 Perri and I were talking about Xanadu the movie and she said that she had worked at one and wanted to open her own up.  I gave her the link to the Xstr Xanadu, and she bought one.  But we didn't have any place big enough to rezz it.  So it sat in her inventory.

And what does it matter if a fur or human built the building?  I had to rebuild it anyway.

Dec 10 '08 Peach Fuzz announces they intend to build a Xanadu.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1784038/

First part of March 2009 Perri says she has found land and wants to open Perri's Xanadu.  
Perri gets the lot and its to small for the prefab building.  I spend the next month and a half rebuilding the main building to fit the lot, keeping only the towers and doors of the prefab building.  Also the inside of the prefab was bland to say the least, and it was all no mod.  Rebuilding it gave us the ability to do our own interior.  

April 19th 2009  I posted this on my FA page. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2204279/

May 1st 2009 we had our Grand Opening.

"later we opened our club to the public. This RECoyote person was a common visitor, and was very quiet"

I still go to the Peach Fuzz events at Phoenix Air Solar Dove.
I am on SL while at work, and a lot of the time I use it more as a radio.  There's a couple of hours at a time were about all I can do is monitor chat.   It even says this in my profile.

"So Opius and I got the feeling they were looking around for ideas to theif from our place. Which was confirmed when we caught him at a skybox nearby one of our first studios, rebuilding the human made structure to be more prim efficient, using sculpts in the same technique we originally built ours to be"

Cautioncat replied to Flashdust/Ganador post
"I remember finding RECyote's shit hovering above our stuff! It's like he left it there to make it look like he was helping us. I told Opie and he was all "whaaaat is this?" and then he made the club."

Our two XanadU's had very different looks on the inside.  So Peach Fuzz's decorations wouldn't have fit in ours.

Perri and I have lived in and around Sunweavers for a long time now.  In the spring of 2009 the sim owner of Shedevils sold the sim Perri had lived on for over two years, and we had to move.  We rented a lot on Cape Suzette, where Peach Fuzz did a lot of work from.  I had a work shop up on a skydeck across from the Peach Fuzz skydeck.  A couple months later the sim owner, told us that the Homestead Rainbow Wood was opening up for rent, and if we wanted it to get it while we could.  Another couple months and Perri moved our XanadU off the Zurich sim and to our homestead to save money.  

With the Disco on the Homestead my in world Sculptor wouldn't work any more.  So I rented more land back on Cape Suzette for a work shop.  A few more months and Peach Fuzz moved their Xanadu to Cape Suzette.  It was pure coincidence that I was working on sculpting the XanadU towers when they moved in next door.   We still in Sunweaver.

At that point, if you had Emerald Viewer and had you're draw set to 1024m, you could look from one XanadU to the other.

Also Cautioncat said "and then he made the club."

We were open 8 months before Peach Fuzz moved their XanadU to Cape Suzette, and me sculpting the towers.

"In this article REcoyote claims they built their place first and HELPED US BUILD OURS."

We did have Perri's XanadU built and open five months before Peach Fuzz opened their's.
As was said in the article, all I did was give Flashdust/Ganador the link for the Xstr page.
"We helped them find the building on SLX, and they built a true replica of the movie disco."

I'm not mad about any of this. I don't blame Flashdust/Ganador for anything he's said. I give him the benefit of the doubt that he just misunderstood the things he saw.

RECoyote Mindes

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Oct 9 10 8:15 PM

this is not at all what you had told me you were going to post REC.  when i spoke with you, to clear things up and smooth things over, you had said you were not only going to try and explain your side of things to help people better understand your point of view, but was also going to apologize and show that we are both shaking hands on this.  i confronted this weirdo who attacked you, as i said i would in return for your step toward smoothing things over by posting here and showing people that things are cool between us now.

but this post seems more stand offish than anything else, making it look as though i came to find you in SL and begin an argument that ended on some sort of sour note.
as oposed to what did occur, me directly asking you if youd like to speak, since you guys were claiming one of us harrased you.  after revealing this person had nothing to do with us, we adressed issues between us, made friends, and i promised to confront this weird stranger, while you make a post here to show people things are good.

but currently i feel like your telling me one thing, and telling other people something else.
i also get the feeling you may be the type who minces words or warps them depending on just how "cornered" you are at the time.

ill give you a chance to correct that. and i will contact you again in SL when i get back online next week. because this post looks nothing like the result of us shaking hand, smoothing things over, and making friends. as i thought we had done when we recently spoke in SL.
it was i who gave ~you~ the "benefit of the doubt" when you tried to convince me that it was all misunderstandings.  but after seeing this, i get the feeling i did not misunderstand a thing.

this looks more like some kind of attempt at a retort. which doesnt help your side of things in the least, considering everything thats been shown in black and white.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#30 [url]

Oct 10 10 5:20 AM

Dear Peach Fuzz,

I think we need to clear some things up.

It's not RECoyote talking in the sections of our write up you have highlighted. That was me. And REC was not the owner of Perri's Xanadu. I was.

The first paragraph you have highlighted is not in reference to you. It is in reference to The Club Norway Xanadu. Which you can see in my journal entry below.

http://symphonic-rp.livejournal.com/55356.html

The second highlighted paragraph is in reference to you, but it's little more than a plug for your club.

From the time you opened your club, we had a problem with people looking for your Xanadu coming to our Xanadu. Our Xanadu had been open longer, and was therefore higher in the search ratings. Actually, your Xanadu wasn't coming up on the search at all.

I don't know why Bixyl thought it was important to ask us about you in the interview, but I thought it was a good idea. Since we didn't want folks thinking the article was about your place. I also have this annoying tendency to be neighborly. I forget that some people aren't always grateful for free advertisement.

The only reason I knew about Peach Fuzz was because representatives of Peach Fuzz came to our club to inquire about using it for a movie set. But they decided they couldn't use it when we said we weren't going to rebuild it to look more like the Xanadu movie. They also seemed unhappy about our PG rating. So they told us they were going to build their own Xanadu, leaving me with the impression that we had given them the idea.

I also thought these representatives were friends of a certain purple birdie who spent a lot of time using my camping pads. And I believe there were others I don't remember so clearly who mentioned working for Peach Fuzz that were regularly using my dance pads. Those were the folks I meant by employees in the article.

Anyway, when your representatives said they wanted to build their own Xanadu, we showed them where they could purchase the Xanadu building on SLX and wished them good luck on their project.

When you eventually started advertising your club on the internet, our Xanadu was flooded with people looking for it. And since your club couldn't be found in the search, we were put in the position of having to track down the location of your club to make landmarks so we could give them to your early patrons. Whether knowingly or not, you used our existing traffic rating to boost your club and put us in the position of being guides to your location.

RECoyote has assumed friendship with Peach Fuzz since your representatives visited. He has taken much joy in showing others your club, which we both thought was beautifully crafted. And of course we always love Shujin's DJing.

And of course, REC and I are both notoriously quiet. We both tend to be working in RL most of the time. I almost always have my screen split with SL on one side and my writing on the other. Plus I'm a very shy bunny. I usually don't talk unless someone speaks to me first.

It was because REC assumed friendship with the Peach Fuzz representatives he'd talked to that he left a personal invitation for one of them to attend our official opening in a FA shout. Unfortunately, REC isn't very good at expressing himself. I often misunderstand what he's trying to tell me. He tends to think people will understand what he means without explanation. He thought you'd understand it was an invitation. He didn't mean it as a spam.

http://symphonic-rp.livejournal.com/81429.html

Later, my club was griefed by someone pretending to hold official rights to Xanadu. One of my hostesses was harassed to tears. My manager and several others were quick to point out the likelihood that Peach Fuzz was behind this. But REC and I declined to believe such a thing, because we thought we were on good terms with Peach Fuzz. Besides, our two clubs were created for different purposes. We never saw them as being in competition.

Sometime later still, REC purchased a homestead on Rainbow Wood Island, and we moved our Xanadu there to save rent money, since it was obvious by this time that our club was a hobby venture that would never show a profit.

Because of the primage of the club, REC's sculpt tools would not work on the homestead. So REC bought additional land on Cape Suzette to be used specifically as a workshop. And he put the main work shop up several miles in the air to have a lag free environment to work in.

Just about everyone in the Sunweavers area knew about this, as REC was always inviting them up, teaching people to sculpt and making things for them. He is, after all, one of the nicest and most friendly furs you will ever meet.

This was some time before Peach Fuzz decided to move it's Xanadu to Cape Suzette, right next to Rainbow Wood. And again, my manager and several others expected me to see something underhanded in your deliberately moving your Xanadu right next to mine. Some insisted that I let them confront you on this, but I said this was not necessary.

I do find it really hard to believe that no one on that island mentioned to you that there was another Xanadu practically right next door, hanging a thousand miles in the air. Surely Rita, the sim owner, must have said something when you told her what you wanted to do. And if you did know, it was rather rude of you to move your Xanadu there without consulting me. But I give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't know.

Anyway, I'd been inclined for some time to change the nature of my project. It was Xanadu in name only, after all. Not a replica of the movie set like yours. I didn't like having an original project fronted by a name I didn't own. And, since we were now next door neighbors, it seemed only courteous to make my project as different from yours as possible.

So Perri's Xanadu became Radio Xanadu. We dropped the movie logo and made our own, losing any resemblance to both the movie and the Peach Fuzz project.

This required that REC rebuild the towers and put radio lights on top of the flag poles, which is very likely what your representatives observed him doing in his workshop, which you had all but moved your Xanadu underneath of.

http://symphonic-rp.livejournal.com/105011.html

Also, someone on your blog questioned the purpose of the mall REC built to compliment Radio Xanadu. That too was not a venture for profit. It never housed anything but my virtual art gallery on one end, and the gallery of our friend Electrocat on the other.

It is regrettable and somewhat curious that you did not bring any questions you had about what we were doing to me, REC or the owner of the sim. Surely if I'd thought what you claim to have thought, I'd have asked a lot of questions. I might have even registered some complaints. If you had, this misunderstanding would have been straightened out post haste.

Never the less, eventually Rainbow Wood disappeared - there being some rumor to the effect that somebody was getting a free ride or finding some excuse not to provide needed support for the region. I asked and asked about what had led up to this. But apparently no one wanted to tell me for fear I would finally get upset.

But, of course, I didn't have time to be upset by such things. We had to relocate our whole SL existence for the 4th time in a row. And this time I elected not to build any clubs or such stress heavy ventures. I wanted to concentrate on my writing and promoting my net serial.

http://symphonic-rp.livejournal.com/116927.html

Since then I've had no reason to think about Peach Fuzz - not until REC showed me this entry.

I find it amazing that you would wait till after both Xanadus are gone to force a confrontation. I don't see what possible difference it can make now. Well, I suppose you could be trying to generate free advertising through the drama mill, but I'll still give you the benefit of the doubt. ‘Cos I'm a nice bunny. And I don't like to think ill of anyone I once thought of as a friend.

RECoyote and I are both saddened and dismayed that you would venture to besmirch his good name after all the friendship, tolerance and good will we've extended to you. I certainly hope you will consider giving REC the apology he deserves.

*24 hours later*

Oh dear. I see you didn't like REC's explanation.

I have to say, your response to REC leads me to ask myself some unpleasant questions. Such as, why are you insisting, or rather trying to bully REC into apologizing to you? REC has never done anything to you. And what's up with this business of you trying to tell REC what he should say? REC should say the truth and nothing else. And that's what he did. There also seems to be some implication that you have threatened him with something if he doesn't say what you want him to say.

You're accusing REC of not wanting to call this a misunderstanding and end it amicably. But he says very clearly in his last paragraph that he believes you misunderstood what you saw, and he forgives you for falsely trashing his name and reputation. He's being so amicable about it he's not even demanding a public apology from you. Which I insisted he should.

And there is one other nagging question. Why is it REC who's on the spot in this? I was the owner of Perri's Xanadu. But for some reason, when somebody comes to harass my employees, they avoid me like the plague. It's like they look over the scene and pick out who they think might be vulnerable or easy to manipulate. And perhaps for some reason they don't think I fit that profile. Or am I that terrifying a bunny? ^_^

Anyway, I have to say, this is entirely inappropriate - trying to coerce apologies out of my employees when we're both supposed to be giving each other the benefit of the doubt that it was a misunderstanding?

For one thing, REC is not authorized to apologize for my project. Any apology you bully out of him or any one else who worked on our Xanadu is unofficial and meaningless. I'm the only one who can apologize. And I don't see where I have anything to apologize for.

I'm sad to say so, but your harassment of REC shows a pattern with the harassment of my hostess. And, though you may have convinced REC that you're not responsible for harassing my hostess, nobody's shown me any proof one way or the other. Therefore I have no reason to be convinced. And, if I were inclined to suspect somebody, I wouldn't have anyone to suspect but you.

Speaking of patterns, in this entry you used the same words that were used on my hostess - that you'd contacted CBS. Which is very interesting, since anyone who had actually contacted someone about Xanadu would have contacted MCA/Universal. Could it be somebody mistook the record label for the movie company? And, more interesting still, CBS is now Sony. So, I'm left wondering if maybe you didn't tell a little fib about those floor plans. But, there's no harm in a little fib, I suppose. It's just so interesting how two theoretically different fibbers should make the same mistake.

Now, if I were to stop and think about all these amazing coincidences for 10 seconds, I might be tempted to think you guys are not terribly honest, and probably not very nice. But, you know what? I'm not feeling very well. Actually, I'm a very sick bunny these days. And drama is not good for my condition. So I'm not really in a position to extend anymore patience.

If you want to still be friends, apologize to REC, and we'll forget all about this. If you don't want to be friends, REC can live without an apology. But I can't live with you stirring up trouble in my life.

Both Xanadus are history now, and I'm not going to have my health endangered over a dead issue. So I would really appreciate it if you would stop beating this dead horse and leave us all in peace.

Yours truly,
Perri Prinz

Quote    Reply   

#31 [url]

Oct 11 10 10:53 AM

The only reason I knew about Peach Fuzz was because representatives of Peach Fuzz came to our club to inquire about using it for a movie set. But they decided they couldn't use it when we said we weren't going to rebuild it to look more like the Xanadu movie. They also seemed unhappy about our PG rating. So they told us they were going to build their own Xanadu, leaving me with the impression that we had given them the idea.

-perri_rhoades

Now hold the phone before i read any further. There are only two representatives of Peach Fuzz- Myself and Ganador- and we don't go around asking to use sets. We build them ourselves. It's time consuming, inefficient, but it's the way we've done it since day one. I'm finding it hard to believe that our own would inquire about this- In fact, I'm finding it hard to believe a lot of this stuff months after the fact- But I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. If you want to PM me info and keep it out of the forum, that'd be just great.  Continuing on-

I do find it really hard to believe that no one on that island mentioned to you that there was another Xanadu practically right next door, hanging a thousand miles in the air. Surely Rita, the sim owner, must have said something when you told her what you wanted to do.

-perri_rhoades

As hard as it is to believe, the answer is no. Rita hadn't said a word about another Xanadu. We didn't know about your club until some time after we'd moved into Cape Suzette. We found out about your Xanadu through sunweaver announcements. Indignant? Sure. Me and Flashdust were also sunweavers. When we left Fox Valley Meadows, Rita was there to give us the option of converting our Studio into the new home of the club- Not an easy decision, but one we stood by. 

Now, as for the timing of our posts? If you'd read earlier, in the beginning, you'd have been informed of certain facts. From the get-go we've had a policy of non-combativeness. That is to say, we'd take our news, our criticism, our aggressors all with a grain of salt, and leave most drama nonsense be. This was primarily due to some of our backers urging us to do so. I'm not going to throw names around- The fact of the matter is we were asked NOT to "stir up trouble." No white-knighting, no rumor control, no nonsense. It's not the best policy, but it A) Keeps us from getting distracted with playing detective, and B) keeps us from getting caught in juvenile grief wars.

So why poke our heads up now? Following the Anthro Con predating the original post, Flashdust was not just given the OK from one of our backers, but urged to 'clear things up'. There are a lot of rumors. Perri's xanadu was just one among many.

I'll admit it's plausible that this is all one big misunderstanding. From what it looks like, you've taken the same stance on handling the drama mill that we have. That is to say, Not getting involved at all. Perhaps it's possible that this duality between both club owners had created an environment which provoked paranoia and resentment.

However, our suspicions still remain. Mine, at least. I was never so much concerned with ReCyotes silence as I was his nearby skybox. We opened, and then suddenly there was a box with sculpted Pan Pacific tiers under his name. That, coupled by what we saw from him in other places (such as the plug on the FA page), made it seem like he was in fact trying to achieve something I refer to as splash advertising.

As for harassing Re? All I know is that Flashdust got into contact with him after Re sent us both a landmark to another Pan Pacific styled attraction in SL. Words were said, explanations were made, and this whole issue was supposed to be resolved. Now, is it harassment to call someone out when they break an agreement? Maybe there are more eloquent ways of handling it, but the term bullying is a gross exaggeration IMO. He came under our suspicion because of his actions- coincidental or otherwise. I will admit that we were mistaken in the idea that he was a controlling party in your earlier club endeavors, but facts which lead to our suspicions remain unchanged.

On that same note, I don't know the whole issue concerning your hostess, but we've said it once and we'll say it again. We don't harass, grief, bully, or guile people on SL. We let our work do the talking, and posts like THIS- rumor control, story time- arise rarely out of necessity when the disinformation has reached a critical level.

I'm interested in your story, Interested in whoever this person is who's giving you grief. If you want to explain to me what exactly happened in PMs, or on SL, I'll gladly listen. From what I understand, Flashdust is already investigating/had investigated it as a gesture of good will toward REC. I doubt that you trust him, considering your position, and I'm doubly doubtful that you'd trust me. I'm not sure how exactly to 'disprove' or 'dispute' whether a random griefer is affiliated with us... Yet still, my offer stands.

And I really hate to continue this further. Though it may be a dead horse, a good deal of this post, on page one, concerns other issues and how they effect our credibility- something which is constantly under attack simply because we're sticking our necks out. We wanted to address every issue- All of them, in one sitting. Not to be petty. Not to get the last word. To instead serve our own convenience. Instead of arguing the same answers to different people, we could point to page one and have that be the end of it.

This is a free forum, we don't stop anyone from saying their piece. You've got a right to post your story. But you're no fool- If you want to handle this issue calmly, we can talk some time privately.

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Oct 11 10 9:08 PM

No, I don't want to keep it out of the forum. You made this a public issue, and I want the public to see it resolved so there'll be no further question of anyone's integrity.

I will admit I do not remember the names of those who came to our club to inquire in the name of Peach Fuzz. It's entirely possible people in your employ or anyone close enough to hear you gripe about us may have gone on the attack without your knowledge. Assuming REC also doesn't remember the names.

Griping about people behind their backs is a good way to encourage that kind of trolling. And I get the impression from this entry that you've been griping about us for a long time. So, I'm willing to concede these people may not have been what they said they were. But we had no reason not to take them at their word at the time.

"Now, is it harassment to call someone out when they break an agreement?"

Yes, when you made an agreement with someone who had no authority to make the agreement, and who obviously has weak communication skills, while studiously avoiding contact with the owner of the club.

What I see in the reply to REC is pure bullying. And I have not seen much of REC since that was posted. I fear, at the very least, you've made him miserable over nothing, while putting on threatening airs you had no right to assume.

I agree that Peach Fuzz may be entirely innocent of the things we've suspected. But there can be no doubt that you have done unjust harm to REC, his feelings and reputation. That is the only thing that concerns me.

"but the term bullying is a gross exaggeration IMO."

I don't need to argue that point. The response to REC speaks for itself.

"He came under our suspicion because of his actions- coincidental or otherwise."

What REC was doing was minding his own business. One does not come under suspicion for going about their normal business on their own land. You were the intruders. You were the ones who elected to buy a piece of land without checking out your neighbors.

If REC ever really came under suspicion, and I'm still giving you the benefit of the doubt that this is not a publicity stunt, then he came under suspicion because of your actions. Or rather you're inactions.

Seriously, in Second Life, how hard is it to just fly up to someone and ask them what they're doing? How hard is it to alert the sim owner to some activity you find suspicious? It's the fact that you did not that I find suspicious. I don't know any other business owners in SL who wouldn't have had that IM window open in a flash if they thought someone was leeching off them, or stealing from them, or whatever conclusion you're supposed to have jumped to.

"but facts which lead to our suspicions remain unchanged."

I assure you, the feeling is mutual.

"We don't harass, grief, bully, or guile people on SL."

Never met a bully in my life who would openly admit to it. Actually, given my experience with bullies, the more you protest in that manner, the more I think you doth protest too much.

"THIS- rumor control, story time- arise rarely out of necessity"

Usually around the time you have a movie to promote?

"I doubt that you trust him, considering your position"

Truthfully, I don't know you guys. I was never that close to the folks at your Xanadu. I was never aware of who the owners were. And if you walked up to me on SL, I probably wouldn't recognize you as someone I'd seen there. I only ever went to your Xanadu for 2 reasons, because REC was there, and because I'm a fan of Shujin Tribble.

That being the case, I'm afraid it would be unreasonably naive of me to let you do my investigating for me. However, I have no plans at this time to do any investigating. I personally do not care if you are guilty or innocent of what I suspect. I don't think it's that important. If I had ironclad proof that you were guilty, I would not bring it up at this late date. It's stupid and pointless. Gratuitous drama mongering is what it is. And that is something I came to Second Life to get away from.

And the only reason I have laid out all I could suspect you of if I were inclined, is to show you how stupid your own suspicions are, assuming you're innocent.

If you're innocent as you say you are, then you are at the very least guilty of being a very poor neighbor, bugging people who were just minding their own business, rather than being friendly enough to even get to know them.

"not sure how exactly to 'disprove' or 'dispute' whether a random griefer is affiliated with us"

It can't be proven one way or the other. That's why pursuing this is stupid. The only thing we could do in a face off is pull up witness after witness to confirm that our projects were original and developed independently, in the end proving nothing but the most amazing coincidence the fandom has ever seen, after a case of drama Fandom Wank and The Furry Drama Group would be drop dead drunk on. After which I'm sure you'd sell a ton of movies. But I don't think REC or I would get much out of it.

"a good deal of this post, on page one, concerns other issues and how they effect our credibility- something which is constantly under attack simply because we're sticking our necks out"

If this entry is typical of your behavior, I'm not surprised your credibility's in the toilet. You guys don't come off at all believable. You come off as intimidating and posturing.

I'm going to be honest with you. As much as I respect Max Blackrabbit and Eric W. Schwartz, if you came around asking to license my characters, I'd check you out thoroughly. And if I came here and saw you doing something like this to somebody else, you would never get a license from me. You just come off as being too darn unprofessional.

No professional entity worth its salt would try to insure its credibility by publishing an article about how its credibility was in question. Nobody of any consequence knew about this stuff before you published it. If any of the Furry drama sites pick this up, you may just find you've shot one hell of a big hole in whatever credibility you had.

"Instead of arguing the same answers to different people, we could point to page one and have that be the end of it."

Riiiight, Page 1, on which you besmirch REC's name, with no apology or retraction underneath.

See what I mean about being unprofessional? If you really want to keep trouble to a minimum, besmirching somebody's name in public is not a good way to accomplish that. It's also not a good way to make your opposition trusting and accommodating.

If you wanted to keep this quiet, I wouldn't have had to come here. You would have IMed me before taking off on REC in public. If you were professional, you would have gotten your facts straight before opening your mouths. We'd have been in contact a long time ago. You'd have known who owned the club in question. You'd have seen my blog entries and known how long I'd been planning my Xanadu. You'd have talked to the Sunweavers who would have told you all about REC and his workshop. Instead, you guys went off half cocked and fired off this entry in total ignorance. You made yourselves look like idiots, or worse.

No, you do not want to take this into IM's. You want to make a formal and sincere public apology for your mistake so your backers will see you've at least got one reasonable bone in your body. If they get the idea you're the type to tenaciously throw good money after bad, just to avoid admitting you've made a mistake, you might end up with a real problem.

"If you want to handle this issue calmly, we can talk some time privately."

*Sits cross-legged on floor with mantra, chanting.* "Ohm… The bunny is calm. Ohm… She does not raise her voice. Ohm… She maintains tranquility. Ohm… You may speak without fear. Ohm… Apologize to REC. Ohm… It will be good for you. Ohm…"

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Oct 12 10 11:14 AM

Perri, I was present with Flashdust wile he conversed with RECoyote. I was under the impression that both parties were at an undertsandment. REC gave us logs of someone who claimed to be a reprisenitive of PeachFuzz. I am not sure why you are here, when you were not even present for the conversation. You were not asked, and agreed to, come to the forum and write a clear up. Not an appology, not more rumors or covering your rear, a clear up. But if you are the owner, and should have been spoken to, REC should have made that aware in the conversation. He should have made it aware that what was written as what REC had said, was actually yourself. He should have directed everything to you, if he is not responsible for anything having to do with your club.

You coming here, and writting all this is only making things go in a direction that was never intended.
This is rumor control, not a war. We don't spread rumors, nor do we dabble in others' affairs on SL.
You had a Xanadu club, fine by us. There's pleny of Xanadu clubs out there.
The problem we do have is that REC said you and himself helped us, which you did not.
It is posted on a hole-in-the-wall Second Life Newspaper that you said you helped us.
REC posted a shout on Flashdust's FurAffinity page to the landmark of your Xanadu.

All of these are VERY suspicious. And now you are here, spouting so much anger about something that seemed to be a huge missundertsanding, from what REC had told Flash when I was there during their verbal conversation. What you are saying is simply undoing what REC had talked to Flash about.
You have the right to stand up for your club, and you have the right to speak your mind. But when it comes to one-sided claims, you're only making things worse. I'm really trying to understand what is going on here, and so far, it seems like someone decided to stir up trouble, and you fell for it.
One thing is certian. Whoever contacted you with any of the "who owns Xanadu" is the cause of the majority of this uneeded conflict. The other can be taken as a missunderstanding- with more people claiming to be with PeachFuzz staff. With the previous statement by Opius, that is impossible. Only Flashdust and Opius are in charge of anything that goes on, and they do not send people to do things for them.

With all that out on the table, I believe you have been played. There are people out there who spread rumors, and they started with you, with our clubs. I do believe we all need to have a clear up on who visited you, and who contacted you. We already know of the contacter about the "legal owners of Xanadu," but the ones who visited you are a mystery.

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Oct 13 10 1:39 AM

Perri, I was present with Flashdust wile he conversed with RECoyote.

-cautioncat

How nice. I was not. And nobody gave me a transcript. All I have is what I see happening here. And I don't like what I see. It looks to me like you're well aware of REC's lack of experience in this sort of thing and are concentrating on him, because you think you can manipulate him into saying what you want.

I am not sure why you are here, when you were not even present for the conversation.

-cautioncat

I'm here because I'm the only one authorized to answer any allegations you have against Perri's Xanadu. And to see that your group makes amends for unjust slander against RECoyote. No other issues are of concern to me. I do not care if you got the idea to build a Xanadu from me or not. I do not care if the people who came to my club claiming to represent Peach Fuzz were authorized or not. I do not care if you sent an agent to harass my employees. *sighs* I do not even care if your group is responsible for the loss of Cape Suzette and Rainbow Wood Island. Nor do I particularly care whatever misinterpretations or outright fantasies you've been having against us all this time.

The only thing I care about is my SL partner being harassed and maligned. I'm here to demand a public retraction and apology for your inappropriate behavior in this entry. Beyond that, if you want to figuratively shake hands and agree that we have both been mistaken in our suspicions, I'm fine with that.

You were not asked, and agreed to, come to the forum and write a clear up.

-cautioncat

Well, that just increases the suspicion that you only wanted to deal with REC because you thought he was gullible. Why in the world would you be surprised that the owner of the club showed up? For that matter, why in the world would you be surprised that REC would ask someone more articulate to speak for him when you rejected his explanation?

He should have made it aware that what was written as what REC had said, was actually yourself.

-cautioncat

Why did REC need to make you aware I was the one speaking in the article, when it says so quite plainly in the article? Let me guess. Somebody else took the screen cap of the article and highlighted it. And you only read the highlights.

But if you are the owner, and should have been spoken to, REC should have made that aware in the conversation. He should have made it aware that what was written as what REC had said, was actually yourself. He should have directed everything to you, if he is not responsible for anything having to do with your club.

-cautioncat

Riiiiight. Like REC is the kind to try to deflect trouble on someone else. Like anyone in any of our SL ventures ever had to talk about who was authorized to say what to whom before you came along. This kind of bull just doesn't happen in SL. It's too easy to resolve there. You had to drag it to the outside internet to create this mess. REC has never been in a drama battle to my knowledge. You people clipped him totally out of left field and left him at a loss as to what to do. But being an honorable individual he felt the need to try and clear it up himself if he could. And I thought he made a darn good effort. But it really didn't surprise me at all when you rejected it. And having already given it his best effort, it wouldn't have done any good for him to come in here and try again.

Anyway, now you know. You got a problem with Perri's Xanadu, you've got a problem with Perri. If you want to talk about it, talk. Of course, your integrity at this point isn't worth spit. So I'm not going to take anything you say at face value. But, if we can come up with a satisfying resolution, I'm all for laying this subject to rest as quickly as possible. After all, we both have work to get on with.

You coming here, and writting all this is only making things go in a direction that was never intended.

-cautioncat

I find it amazing that you folks think you can control the direction of drama you start on the internet. If you go around badmouthing somebody with as many friends as RECoyote, you've no idea who might come in here or what they might say. Of course it's going to go in directions you didn't intend. Who do you people think you are, anyway? What makes you think you can just steamroll over your neighbors and force them to sign off on your version of history?

Yes, I'm sure this is not what you intended. I'm sure you intended to just have us let you trash our names, our reputations, our happy memories of our second life. I'm sure you expected us to just let you get away with it.

The problem we do have is that REC said you and himself helped us, which you did not.

-cautioncat

I've already explained how that happened and acknowledged the people we helped may have been imposters. But I have only your word for that. So, all I can do is modify it to say we helped people who said they were from Peach Fuzz, and due to this we assumed we were known to Peach Fuzz and on friendly terms. However, there is no logical reason to assume these people were not Peach Fuzz associates or patrons. If they came to scope us out because Peach Fuzz was already bad-mouthing us at that early stage, this only increases suspicions of subterfuge on your part.

When all the dates and other indicators are put together, it looks for all the living world like you were the ones copying us and playing dirty pool. If I were you, and I were really concerned with damage control, I'd want to make this thing disappear as fast as possible. It's in your best interest to give with the apology and accept our offer of mutual non-condemnation. That offer's not going to stay on the table forever, you know.

And now you are here, spouting so much anger

-cautioncat

You're BSing again. Like I said before, I'm not an angry bunny. Any anger you see in my words you read into them yourself. I'm very soft spoken. I don't yell. Nor do I wish ill to you and your company. Don't mistake calling you out for wrong doing as anger. I'm genuinely concerned for you, and giving you good advice. You're facing a PR disaster, and it's all because you insist on being unreasonable.

I'm really trying to understand what is going on here, and so far, it seems like someone decided to stir up trouble, and you fell for it.

-cautioncat

LOL. I fell for it? You're the ones who posted slander on the internet. If anybody was duped, it was you. I'm only here to offer you a quick and easy way out. All you have to do is swallow your pride and admit you made a mistake. Apologize, clear REC's name, and this will all just disappear. Otherwise, I'll just have to stand on my memories and the dates that have been recorded - all of which make you look like a belligerent underhanded bunch of slime balls.

Can we please not go there? I know for a fact that we did nothing to you. And I would like to believe that you did nothing to us, before this entry. If you agree there is no evidence to support any subterfuge in Second Life, let it go, fix the damage this entry caused, end of story.

It's not like you ever need fear seeing REC or I at a Peach Fuzz event again. Well, I can't really speak for REC on that. I'm sure he's still hoping there's some way to patch things up with you guys. Pitiful, isn't it? That the only reason he looked so suspicious to you was because he liked you so much.

Whoever contacted you with any of the "who owns Xanadu" is the cause of the majority of this uneeded conflict.

-cautioncat

No, that has nothing to do with the conflict. The conflict on our end has to do with this entry, and nothing else. You had suspicions, we had suspicions, none of us had proof. But you decided to draw blood. Now we know we've been wronged, there's no doubt at all who did it, and we're holding you to account. You owe us a polite retraction, and that's all we're asking for.

With the previous statement by Opius, that is impossible. Only Flashdust and Opius are in charge of anything that goes on, and they do not send people to do things for them.

-cautioncat

Again, your audacity boggles the mind. I'm supposed to believe they don't do something just because they say they don't? And you wonder why you've got a credibility problem? Who do you guys think you are, The Furry Porn Mafia?

We already know of the contacter about the "legal owners of Xanadu," but the ones who visited you are a mystery.

-cautioncat

Yeah, and it's going to stay a mystery. This happened years ago. Nobody remembers the date. There is no way to go back and investigate. Nor is it worth it. I never had any intension of doing anything like this to you. I didn't save information on these events because I never intended to call you out. You've been getting my good faith all along. I don't know how many times I've talked down people who wanted to rip you a new one. I've spent years trying to keep drama away from your door.

As a matter of fact, if you think about it, we have helped you. Your opening night would have been a lot less successful if not for us making sure your misdirected customers found you. We've been making a conscious effort to support you and promote you all along. Good God, I even gave you a plug in my own article. So, even if you're just finding out about it, we've been helping you.

But, even so, if you'd come to me and asked me to retract that, I would have. As a matter of fact, I've been thinking for a long time I should ask Bixyl to take down the whole article, since it's out dated. But, thanks to you guys going off half cocked, that information is now in another article I have no influence over. And the more fuss you make about it, the more I'm going to have to talk about it. And the more I talk about it, the more controversial it's going to get.

You guys just shot yourselves in the foot on this one. And the only damage control you can do now is recant your slander so I can shut up.

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Oct 13 10 8:45 AM

i just got back from a work trip. and found all this, theres alot to read.

let me make some things clear for you:

we do NOT spread rumors. and the purpose of this post was to crush anyone from spreading anymore rumors about US.
REC's actions about your xanadu were mentioned because they looked suspiscious for obvious reasons.  posting a shout link on my FA and so on. its all been gone over repeatedly.
no we did not get any of our ideas from you or your club.  theres plenty of xanadus on SL, and as i said before i never had a problem with yours thats just silly.  what i did have a problem with, was seeing my FA used for advertisement, and as you mentioned "some people arent greatful for free advertisement", you guys didnt advertise us, you stated on bixyls blog that our club is strictly adult, and that some of your ex employees came to work for us and helped us build xanadu.  thats not "giving us a plug in your article".
if i spoke about your place saying "theres another xanadu, and we helped perri and rec build it, and its only for people who dress in black cloths, and you guys should know perri gives out hand jobs to all first time customers", thats not giving you a plug on our article.

all of these things are what i had an issue with.

because thats not helping us.  and please, dont try to claim credit for the population of our opening night either. they were peach fuzz fans, not xanadu fans. and your club is not the only place called xanadu, I had IMs that evening from multiple places called xanadu, saying they are getting people there asking about some sort of opening night.

Perri: "You had suspicions, we had suspicions, none of us had proof"

everything that we countered in our original post, INCLUDES black and white proof of who was saying what about us, as far as you guys are concerned. look for yourself.
thats the OLD news.

as for recent events?  i was shown the new post bixyl made in his blog, and i responded to it. you can see for yourself.  someone claiming to be "with peach fuzz"  (as usual)  came and harrassed one of you.   this is why in our original post in this thread, one of the things said is to COME TO US and TELL US their name.  theres LOTS of people going around claiming they are part of peach fuzz or that they represent us and so on.   but as cc said, we DONT send people out.
and no, we NEVER came to your xanadu, asking to film there and so on.

as for the person in your group who was harrassed? they replied. their name was jian, and after seeing that reply on byxils forum, i offered to speak to them to clear it up.   jian spoke with me on SL explaining who it was and the moment i saw the name i realized what was going on here.   crystal is the name of the person who came to you.  and he is a troll, well more accurately to say that i firmly beleive he has mental issues.

jian showed me what he had to say, and i explained that this person has nothing to do with us, they are a trouble maker that we banned from our club for harrassement. coming to jian and claiming they are a "private investigator" and saying that you "have to close your club down" and other rediculous nonsense.  i took this opportunity to offer to speak to REC to clear things up and smooth things over between us.  we sat together and spoke, with CC present. he told me about his own conversation with this crystal weirdo.  i explained to him the same thing that i explained to jian.
and then oi spent the time qsking him why he did some of the things he did.  for example, why claim that you guys helped us build our club.  and why go around telling people our club is strictly adult or strictly for furs and so on.  and why post that shout on my FA with a landmark to your own club trying to use my page for advertising. REC explained to me things like "it was a friendly infite for you guys to come to our club" and to this i responed "why didnt you say so in the shout" and he seemed to realize what it looked like when it was only a landmark.   REC continued to explain away the other stuff as well, making it seem like it was all a big misunderstanding.  and regardless of me still being suspiscious, i accepted it. ALL of it.  and shook hands and said that id like us all to be friends.

i made an agreement with REC, i will go confront this crystal weirdo (which i did, and saved the log)
and REC will make a post here on the peach fuzz forum website, showing everyone that we did infact speak together, and smoothed things over, and that he is sorry for the misunderstanding and such.

i came home one evening to find an offline IM on my SL acount, REC had messaged me saying he had made the post, and he gave a link. i was happy to see that, clicked the link, and saw his p[ost.  and found it was nothing like what he said it would be.  as you can see in my first reply to him. this offended me and i gave it another shot by assuming it was another "mistake" or "misunderstanding", and gave him the chance to fix it.

then i left for work for a couple days, and now that ive flown back home i find all this.

no perri, we did not shoot ourselves in the foot. and we dont slander anyone either.  as i said before, the purpose of this post was to crush the slander that others create about us.
to prevent rumors about us from continuing.  tpo give solid information from the source.
which INCLUDES black and white evidence of people claiming they work with us, attempting to claim some credit for our work,  and people who claim they "helped us build our club".
which izome rigaud, opius oddfellow, and myself, worked VERY HARD to make.
NO ONE ELSE.  let me repeat that NO ONE ELSE was involved in the creation of xanadu,
unless you want to consider Michael Feld of CBS a participant, for xeroxing some old old old old folders for me.

and as for "shutting you up" as you mention, i can stop replies on our thread at any time.  i deliberately dont, even if i dont like what people have to say. because its an open forum and everyone has the right to speak.  but the moment you start turning it into a "flame war" and make comments like your latest one, it looks alot less like your trading important information, and more like your angry, looking for a fight, which as cc basically said, only makes you look more in the wrong.

if you wish to continue to speak here on the peach fuzz forum you are ALWAYS welcome to, but no more attitude. no fighting and no flame wars. or i wont allow you here. period. everyones welcome here, so long as people keep it toned down.
as cc said, you are undoing everything REC said when we spoke.

i did not harrass anyone.  i simply offered to speak with REC to smooth things over together.
you need to get your story straight.

nor did i "aproach rec instead of you because i think he is gullible".  as far as i knew, rec was the one making all the claims about us that were incorect.  i dont know anything about your particular hiararcy there.  rec made it seem like he was in charge, when i spoke with him in cc's presence. and his explanation for some questions contradicts some of yours given here.
but im more than happy to speak with you too.

so the same way i offered to rec, calmly and friendly, to speak together and clear things up together and make friends, im offering that to you now.   because this, is SILLY.
so come sit with opi and i together in SL, and we can answer your questions, while you answer ours, and take the opportunity to smooth things over (again).

my personal opinion of all this?  big picture, i saw jian say "hi im the guy that was harrassed", and i offered to talk to jian cause I WANNA KNOW who is going around claiming to represent peach fuzz, jian tells me, i find out its that old asshole of a kid who makes up stories to everyone.  i take the opportunity to speak to rec and smooth things over.  we do so, shake hands and make friends and everythings good.   then rec's significant other finds out, doesnt get the whole story properly, (for whatever reason) and comes here being an angry protective mate or.. something to that effect.

contact us in SL.  my screen name is Flashdust Lamington. and opi's is Opius Oddfellow.
opi offered to talk of this off forum because this isnt the place for a flame war.  but he isnt as combative as i am. so ill repeat this one more time for the road:  calm down, and trade info, without attitude.  flaming gets you banned from this place.  thats my final word on this.

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Oct 14 10 12:23 AM

let me make some things clear for you:
we do NOT spread rumors.

-flashdust

I don't know how many times I need to point this out, but saying that doesn't prove anything. To be able to just say something like that and have anyone take it seriously, you first have to have some established integrity to point to. Without that, you're just paraphrasing Richard Nixon. "Let me make one thing perfectly clear. I am not a crook."

and the purpose of this post was to crush anyone from spreading anymore rumors about US.

-flashdust

It's going to have the opposite effect, you know. You come off in this entry as a group of people who make their way in Second Life by destroying their fellow furs in order to take over their businesses. Or worse, The RIAA of Furry Fandom.

REC's actions about your xanadu were mentioned because they looked suspiscious for obvious reasons. posting a shout link on my FA and so on. its all been gone over repeatedly.

-flashdust

The key word there is suspicious. That is not a word you used in the original entry. You made out that you had solid evidence he was up to something shameful, when in fact, you had never even bothered to investigate the matter, nor to pursue established protocols for dealing with such suspicions. You fabricated a fantasy in your head and presented it to the internet as fact.

no we did not get any of our ideas from you or your club. theres plenty of xanadus on SL, and as i said before i never had a problem with yours thats just silly.

-flashdust

I might have been inclined to believe you before I saw this entry. Now I can't trust a word you say. I've seen here that you lie, that you manipulate, that you only attack people who have something you want to steal, and that you're idea of rumor control is to generate misinformation about others. You have, with this one act, thrown more validity behind my own suspicions than I have ever had.

what i did have a problem with, was seeing my FA used for advertisement

-flashdust

Yeah, I'll agree with one thing. REC did handle that badly, as he's prone to do when trying to express himself in few or no words. But you admitted yourself, he was in your club several times. You had ample opportunity to inquire about it, or even to reprimand him about it. Instead you just filed it away for future advantage.

and as you mentioned "some people arent greatful for free advertisement", you guys didnt advertise us, you stated on bixyls blog that our club is strictly adult, and that some of your ex employees came to work for us and helped us build xanadu. thats not "giving us a plug in your article".

-flashdust

I stated what I believed at the time to be the truth. And I still have no real evidence with which to change those beliefs. If I alter what I believe in any way, I do it purely as a courtesy. And you're making it harder and harder to want to be courteous.

Also, I've got news for you. You're a porn company. Your Xanadu is a promotion for your porn. Everything associated with you is of a strictly adult nature.

if i spoke about your place saying "theres another xanadu, and we helped perri and rec build it, and its only for people who dress in black cloths, and you guys should know perri gives out hand jobs to all first time customers", thats not giving you a plug on our article.

-flashdust

Are you kidding? If you'd said that our Xanadu would have gained so many patrons it might actually have shown a profit. I'd have sent you a thank you note.

Basically I pointed out the differences between the two clubs, because I didn't want them confused. And it was a live typed interview. I didn't have a lot of time to pick and choose my words carefully.

If you didn't like it, at any time you could have contacted me, and we could have worked out some alternate wording that you might have liked better. But you didn't contact me. Instead, again, you just filed it away for future advantage.

You did not take advantage of any of the protocols SL employs to prevent this kind of unpleasantness. You did not assume good faith. So, any hot water you find yourself in now is completely of your own boiling.

please, dont try to claim credit for the population of our opening night either. they were peach fuzz fans, not xanadu fans. and your club is not the only place called xanadu,

-flashdust

That doesn't alter the fact that they couldn't find you, and that our club became a portal to yours. And that we acted in good faith to get your customers to you. You have cause to be grateful. And we have cause to feel like suckers. Thank you very much.

I had IMs that evening from multiple places called xanadu, saying they are getting people there asking about some sort of opening night.

-flashdust

Of course you did. But we got the brunt of your poor listing, because we were the only other Furry Xanadu. And also the top rated Xanadu, save for the one that had never used the movie motif.

everything that we countered in our original post, INCLUDES black and white proof of who was saying what about us, as far as you guys are concerned. look for yourself.

-flashdust

It's also proof you knew who to contact about it, and you didn't. Further, the fact that we were talking about you does not prove bad faith, as everything we said was what we honestly believed.

as for recent events? i was shown the new post bixyl made in his blog, and i responded to it. you can see for yourself.

-flashdust

I don't recall being consulted on any revisions or a new article. I didn't hear a word about this until 2 months after the fact. And what I see in the replies to that new article I don't like at all. Namely that you’re responsible for the sinking of Cape Suzette and Rainbow Wood Island. All I can say is you're doing a really great job of rumor control, aren't ya?

someone claiming to be "with peach fuzz" (as usual) came and harrassed one of you. this is why in our original post in this thread, one of the things said is to COME TO US and TELL US their name.

Look, you didn't come to us with any of your suspicions. Coming to you now to have you investigate things you are suspected of would be illogical, if not outright stupid. And, as I've said, I don't want it investigated. I don't care if you're guilty. I want to just let you off the hook. That is what I have been doing all along. And that is what I expect you to do with your suspicions.

I consider all of that a separate issue from this entry. You have taken things to a whole new dimension. A dimension that precludes any possibility of just letting you slide this time. You owe us an apology.

and no, we NEVER came to your xanadu, asking to film there and so on.

-flashdust

Give me one good reason why anyone should believe you didn't personally come to my club with an alt to spy on your competition, or to commit sabotage. Based on your behavior just in this entry, why would anyone think it wouldn't be just the natural thing for you to do?

You set the precedent in this entry for treating suspicions as fact. And at this point there are so many suspicions against you that one would have to be a fool to take you at your word.

will make a post here on the peach fuzz forum website, showing everyone that we did infact speak together, and smoothed things over, and that he is sorry for the misunderstanding and such.

-flashdust

You got all that. REC did exactly as you asked. And you pissed on it.

But that's neither here nor there. It's my dream your trying to take credit for, suggesting we were copying off of you. Suggesting our Xanadu was rezzed after your announcement, and that it wasn't built by Furry paws. After all we put into that club I take that as a white glove in my face.

So, you have REC’s forgiveness for the slander in this entry in advance of your public apology. I will answer to all other matters here in your blog. All that remains now is for you to make things right so we can agree to lay this matter to rest forever.

no perri, we did not shoot ourselves in the foot. and we dont slander anyone either.

-flashdust

Well, now I not only know that you lie, but you lie in full sight of the evidence. Not really a surprise though.

i was happy to see that, clicked the link, and saw his p[ost. and found it was nothing like what he said it would be. as you can see in my first reply to him. this offended me and i gave it another shot by assuming it was another "mistake" or "misunderstanding", and gave him the chance to fix it.

-flashdust

The only reason you could have to be offended by what REC wrote is because it doesn't conform to what you want others to believe. What possible cause could you have to be offended by truth so easily verifiable?

You're upset because you coached him on what he was to say, without realizing he doesn't have the capacity to maintain such coaching. All he can do is write the truth as he remembers it, and as the dated entries he linked bear out.

You're upset because his innocence blew your lies out of the water and showed you up for what you really are.

to prevent rumors about us from continuing. tpo give solid information from the source.

-flashdust

And how were you to do that when you never investigated? Obviously I'm the source. But you've been working pretty hard to keep me out of the picture. You've been working hard to keep everybody out of the picture but REC, probably because you thought he'd be an easy victim.

Well, the source is here now, and the source says you didn't clear up anything at all, nor did you prevent rumors. You've only cast further doubt on yourself. Doubt which, as far as I knew, was non-existent before you pulled this. Which is why we've been so gracious in extending you the benefit of the doubt. But I don't think anyone is ever going to do that again. Not if they see this.

and as for "shutting you up" as you mention, i can stop replies on our thread at any time. i deliberately dont, even if i dont like what people have to say. because its an open forum and everyone has the right to speak. but the moment you start turning it into a "flame war" and make comments like your latest one, it looks alot less like your trading important information, and more like your angry, looking for a fight, which as cc basically said, only makes you look more in the wrong.

-flashdust

I've told you, repeatedly, I'm not looking for a fight, I'm looking for an apology and a retraction. And just because you don't own up to your responsibility doesn't mean I'm going to start a war. But it doesn't mean I'm going to be quiet either.

You've left this open ended, unresolved. You can expect rumors and rumors of rumors to result. Of course, that was probably your plan in the first place. All I can say is I hope the publicity that results is the kind you anticipated.

if you wish to continue to speak here on the peach fuzz forum you are ALWAYS welcome to, but no more attitude. no fighting and no flame wars.

The only one who's been giving attitude here is you. I've just been giving you good advice, on the assumption that you really do want to control rumors. Though it seems pretty obvious at this point that you don't.

but im more than happy to speak with you too.

You are speaking to me, but you're not resolving anything. You're just trying to defend your right to slander people without consequence. And that won't fly with me.

I'm here. I'm a reasonable bunny. You don't like my offer, throw out one of your own.

so the same way i offered to rec, calmly and friendly, to speak together and clear things up together and make friends, im offering that to you now. because this, is SILLY. so come sit with opi and i together in SL.

-flashdust

I'm sorry, you just don't get it. I don't want to sit with you in SL. You had 2 to 3 years to resolve this in SL, during which I would have been more than happy to sit down with you. But you didn't make this trouble in SL. You made this trouble on the outside internet where there's not a chance in hell of this slander not effecting us adversely. If I allow it to be resolved in SL I have no guarantee the outside internet will ever see that resolution. Meaning the damage to us will not be undone.

So, I am perfectly content to sit down and talk with you, here and now, on the internet where everyone can see, and work out an amicable resolution. After all, it's not like I'm asking for a whole heck of a lot.

And it is also in your best interest to work it out in public, because there will be no rumors about what went on behind closed doors.

Basically it boils down to this. You went off half cocked and said some things you shouldn't have. I'm asking you, quite nicely actually, to take them back. In exchange for which I will no longer think ill of you, and therefore will have no cause to speak ill of you.

And, if you would like me to clarify that we did not provide any assistance to you other than that of being friendly neighbors, I will do that. I will even venture to offer an apology on behalf of Perri's Xanadu for REC's overzealousness in sending you an invitation that looked like a spam.

On our end I don't see what else I can offer you. And all I really want in exchange is a retraction of your untruths about REC and Perri's Xanadu, with a friendly apology to REC for any damage your misunderstanding may have done to his good name and reputation.

Oh, and one added stipulation that any suspicions either of us have about what went on in SL with the 2 clubs be dismissed as folly and laid to rest permanently by both parties.
I don't think that's a lot to ask. Nor do I think it's unreasonable. *tosses ball into your court*

and we can answer your questions, while you answer ours, and take the opportunity to smooth things over (again).

-flashdust

I don’t have any questions on my end. I’ve no interest in pinning you to the wall about whether you did this or that. It’s just not that important to me.

On the other hand, if there’s something you’d like to ask me, just throw it up here. I’ll answer it to the best of my ability.

my personal opinion of all this? big picture, i saw jian say "hi im the guy that was harrassed", and i offered to talk to jian cause I WANNA KNOW who is going around claiming to represent peach fuzz, jian tells me, i find out its that old asshole of a kid who makes up stories to everyone.

-flashdust

Believe it or not, hearing that you actually knew the guy doesn’t really help your case. It’s just one more coincidence in a line of events that already has too many coincidences. Which is very troublesome, since I am trying not to blame you. I want to be able to offer you mutual non-condemnation. This is not making it easier.

On our side, we’ve got maybe two things that look suspicious in a certain light. But I’ve got a whole page of rumors and incredible coincidences for your side. And the more you pursue this, the longer the list gets.

Now I have to add to that list that you admitted to knowing the griefer. And I also have to add that you reopened your Xanadu during this discussion. Yet another incredible coincidence.

But still, I have to sit here and give you the benefit of the doubt that it is just a coincidence. That you didn’t decide to bring your Xanadu back at this specific instance just to annoy me or prove some kind of point.

You know, I was somewhat happy before you pulled this stunt. Anything we had ever suspected about you was well and truly forgotten. And we would probably have happily attended the reopening of your place and been able to think of it as a beautiful experience. Instead of being here at our own place listening to Shujin’s show by remote.

Nothing about this business bothers me more than the bad feelings you’ve generated. And the more you insist on probing into this, the more I feel like my second life is being griefed. And I just want it to stop. Put a cap on this wound and stop picking at it before my benefit of the doubt is stretched to the breaking point.

i take the opportunity to speak to rec and smooth things over. we do so, shake hands and make friends and everythings good. then rec's significant other finds out, doesnt get the whole story properly, (for whatever reason) and comes here being an angry protective mate or.. something to that effect.

-flashdust

*Shakes head in disgust* You are so full of bull. Obviously from your reply to REC you hadn’t straightened anything out. And if I hadn’t intervened, you’d have been kicking REC around like a toy.

And, for the record, I’d have been in here biting your tail regardless. Because you told lies about my club, and in doing so told lies on me. And if there’s one thing I just can never leave unchallenged, it’s lies.

contact us in SL. my screen name is Flashdust Lamington. and opi's is Opius Oddfellow. opi offered to talk of this off forum because this isnt the place for a flame war.

-flashdust

You’re the one starting a flame war. And I think you’re doing it on purpose. And that being the case, there is no way I’d move this into SL where you’d have the advantage.

but he isnt as combative as i am. so ill repeat this one more time for the road: calm down, and trade info, without attitude. flaming gets you banned from this place. thats my final word on this.

-flashdust

If you see any flames in this discussion, you have quite a tendency to distort reality. Which is how you got yourself in this mess in the first place.

Now, do you want to make nice with me and settle this or not? If so, take a Valum, check your “I’ll ban you for a flamer if you don’t agree with me” attitude at the door, and come back prepared to work out a sensible resolution.

I don’t want to hear anymore about how this was justified and that was justified. You’ve heard what I want and what I offer. If you want to ask for something else, ask it. If it’s something I can give, I will. Just remember, signing off on a version of history that is not the truth is not something I can do for you.

If I was wrong about something, I can say I was wrong. No biggie. And I’m not even going to inquire about anything that happened in SL for my own side. Even if you’re guilty, I’ll let you off scott free.

All I want to clear up is the misinformation in this entry. If we can get that done, this can all be forgotten tomorrow.

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Oct 14 10 9:39 AM

you seem to go back and forth from sounding like a reasonable person wanting to talk things out, to someone who seems to think they are "royalty" that has the right to come and demand an apology, in a very "queen of hearts" fashion. im just not sure how else to describe it.
sort of "i accept your apology in advance, now move along, type it.. go on".
its defanately not an attitude im not used to, because i dont live in the bronx anymore.
i also find it kind of personally childish to reply by quoting one peice after another to give a little reply to each, as if trying to force a blog reply conversation into looking like a two way conversation.
maybe thats just how you type, i dont know.

as for whose starting a flame war, it looks to me like your the one doing a whole great deal of essay writing in the replies.  maybe my definition of flame war is wrong?  but i thought it meant arguing a great deal in public and trying to use a forum like a chatroom for that purpose. i could be wrong maybe flame war means random shouting and cursing and such.

but in the end i can see that trying to reason with you is not possible. so i wont put anymore time into it, outside of this final post.
and no its not beacsue "oh no she isnt conforming to what i want so ill ban her".  its more like, well i guess the only way to describe it is with some good old fashioned new york city anology, which will defanately come off as offensive:

you make as much sense as an angry domincan teenager defending her boyfriend having an argument under the 2 train in the bronx.  head sliding side to side like an egyptian. "oh no you didnt! why you so stoopid!" and so on.
im not racist, just giving the most efficient anology i can think of.
im sure you can picture it in your head.

you come here demanding we take down the thread, or correct it to what you "command" is truth.
anything i say you simply reply with "how can i beleive you, you have no credibility".  constantly claiming i have no credibility which, sorry doesnt make sense to me.  i feel your the one who lacks credibility, after all the things ive seen you type.   my opinion from my last reply, is defanately still standing. the whole "angry mate thing" i mean.

this thread isnt about you, its about listing all the instances of rumors that we have witnessed about us.  about peach fuzz and its avatar buisness, its adult film buisness, and the xanadu club that is not so adult.  3 separate products from one group.

you demand an apology, you say youll "let me off the hook", you say youll "give me benefit of doubt" and "all will be forgotten" or something, as if i actually care whether you are displeased with me or not.
i did not ~have~ to try and smooth anything over with rec.  i tried to do so because honestly, if you knew me, im a cool person ":}

you say im admitting to knowing a greifer which somehow incriminates me or something?
just because this retard greifed opius and i before, which resulted in us banning him, doesnt exactly... i..... god damn you really are like one of those bitchy bronx teenager types.  look i dont wanna waste anymore time trying to walk on eggshells. you just dont make any sense. i dont think your a brain case, but you are defanately grasping for straws here.
by the way the greifers screen name is Crystal Stromfield. for future reference of anyone who might want to be cautious of that name apearing in their clubs or what not.  here is the log of me confronting him. which i promised rec i would do, after speaking with jian and rec, and seeing what stupidness he said to them:

___________________________________________________________________________________

[08:41]  Crystal Stromfield: first of all i did no such thing i havnt had anything to do with your lame club since i worked for dairen 2nd you can not disclose the contents of a private message it violates LL tos and i will report it if you do and 3rd i have no idea who told you this BS but i hardly get on SL and why would i spend my time trying to do something so stupid as to pretend to be affiliated with a loser like you so i didnt do anything and if u disclose ims ill will get you banned
[08:44]  Flashdust Lamington: If you actually think that i beleive you know anything about athoritive action on Second Life or elsewise, well there it is.   I've already seen the logs and would be more than happy to report you in a live linden conversation under the accusation of slander, which can harm my buisness.  And, which in turn, will cause the lindens to lose money.   Thank you for actually replying.  See you round.
[08:45]  Flashdust Lamington: Authoritive*  ;)
[08:45]  Crystal Stromfield: listen
[08:45]  Crystal Stromfield: i didnt do anything
[08:45]  Crystal Stromfield: its true i dont liek u or ur club
[08:45]  Crystal Stromfield: but
[08:45]  Crystal Stromfield: i left it all in the past when i left dfurpaws
[08:46]  Crystal Stromfield: furpaws
[08:46]  Crystal Stromfield: i just wanan be left alone
[08:46]  Crystal Stromfield: i didnt do anything
[08:46]  Crystal Stromfield: hell i havent been on SL in a few months
[08:46]  Crystal Stromfield: so leave me alone
[08:47]  Crystal Stromfield: like i have been leavign you alone
[08:49]  Crystal Stromfield: you are being muted u loser
_________________________________________________________________________________

you should ask jian and rec for their logs of crystals stupidity.  though im sure youll say "how do i know its not an alt of yours?"  or maybe "you fabricated that with your friend crystal"  or maybe even the same old silly thing: "you have no credibility so how can i beleive anything you say".

i didnt try to keep anyone out of anything. i dont even know you never did. according to REC he was the one in charge, and purchased xanadu and so on.
i saw what rec did on my FA page, you both claim it was to invite us, which i honestly think is BS.   i dismissed it.  which is why i didnt have a screenshot of it to post in this thread.   but then later saw what you guys said in that article, and THEN i payed attention, and saved it. to post up here for people to see and make their own judgements. 
claiming you helped us and yadda yadda like i said, which rec claims was a misunderstanding as in he didnt mean help us like building, he meant he just showed me the link and yadda yadda yadda.
while you claim you actually did help someone build another xanadu and they claimed to be peach fuzz and yadda yadda.   two different stories from you and rec.

i gotta tell ya, everything coming out of your mouth is... well i dont have to say it people can read.    and no, i dont wanna have our talk on the forum because this isnt a chat room and i wont spam it with a flame like that.  id be more than happy to let the world see the log in SL, or better yet! record a voice conversation between us.  but again, i dont HAVE to do any of that. 

because we are not "on the hook", your majesty.  its no consequence to our lives what you think or feel or say it never was.  its hard to come up with replies to some of the things you say because some of them are just beyond unreasonable and show me you make... no.... sense.

seriously this is retarded.  id give my left nut to talk to people like you face to face.  and have a real conversation.  and yes if you need to "show the world" id be more than happy to have it all on video so you can upload it somewhere ;)

as you can see im not really holding my tongue anymore.  and as for xanadu "suspisciously reopening" now as you say?   shujin called me up on the phone, asking permission to have xanadu rezzed for some sort of party he wanted to do.
i myself couldnt be there because i had to work but i was more than happy to let him borrow the club for his party because i trust him fully.
not that this is any of your buisness, though judging by what you typed im sure you listened to his show, and HEARD him actually mentioning that and saying "thank you for it" a zillion times.
because i sure did, he sent me the mp3 recording of the whole show for me to listen to last night.
which was an awsome show btw.

oh my goodness why did i even type all this X.x
you seem content to take anything i say, analyze it and corrupt it.
im going to stop replies on this thread.  i wont let it get spammed by arguments.
if you have some kind of war or something you wanna have, have it all by yourself.  like cindy.
meanwhile opi and i will get back to work.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help